Are you looking for a healthy & tasty recipe that involves banana bread with walnuts? You will amaze to know that there are plenty of exciting ways for creating dishes with these ingredients that will turn out to be a treat for your guests. That’s why our cooking team has created this post for individuals who want to create amazing dishes involving such foods.
In this post, we will tell you about incredible top recipes that will let you enjoy banana bread along with the walnuts in a tasteful manner. Check out all of them carefully and follow the one that craves you the most.
1. Meshy Banana Nut Bread
If you want to make things easier but prefer to enjoy a tasty dish, then you can think about meshy banana but bread. It is an incredible recipe that you can enjoy any time of the day. However, we will suggest you make it as an evening snack with tea or coffee according to your choice. Furthermore, there is no complicated process involved in making this dish at all. Let’s first talk about the ingredients that needed for cooking banana nut bread:
- One egg (fully beaten)
- 1 cup high-quality flour
- 7/4 granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
Steps to follow
- First of all, you have to mix mashed bananas, beaten eggs, and butter in a bowl. Followed that, you need to blend this mixture thoroughly for greater results.
- Take another bowl in which you can mix ingredients like sugar, salt, baking soda, and flour. You need to blend these dry ingredients until they get stirred.
- Add these dry ingredients into the mixture that you created in the first bowl and stir them thoroughly until they get blended. Now, it is time to add the chopped nuts in it.
- Pour this mixture into a pan and bake it for at least 50 to 60 minutes. The temperature should be 350F.
That’s all; we believe that you will find this banana bread with walnuts recipe pretty tasty. This healthy food can be eaten as a snack at any time of the day.
2. Susan Banana Bread
We ensure that you will love to cook this easy recipe million times without getting bored and exhausted. It is a delicious dish that will let you perfectly enjoy ripe bananas. There is a need of an hour to cook this dish completely. Have a look at the ingredients that you require for cooking it mentioned below:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Two meshed eggs
- Two spoons pure vanilla extract
- 80 grams chopped walnuts
- ½ spoon cinnamon
- ½ baking soda
- 250 grams all-purpose flour
- 100 grams of butter
- Four large ripe bananas
- 50 grams of brown sugar
- ½ spoon salt
- One spoon baking powder
image credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCLw_vXWy9s
Steps to follow
- Make a mixture of ingredients like flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Put other ingredients like granulated sugar, butter, and brown sugar in an electric mixer and mix them in it for at least 4 minutes. Transfer this mixture in a bowl.
- After that, add the eggs and vanilla in this mixture. You should mix them well as it is essential. The sides of the bowl need to be scrapped.
- Once the above step completed, you need to add the mashed bananas along with the walnuts.
- Now, mix the ingredients of both the bowls and combine them thoroughly. Never overmix this batter as it won’t do any favor.
- Pour this tasty mixture to the loaf pan having a nonstick spray. Don’t forget to spread this batter so that even layers can be created.
- Bake this pan for at least an hour at the 350F temperature and then leave it for getting cooled for 30 minutes. Remove the bread from the pan and enjoy eating.
3. Hens Banana Nut Bread
If you want to keep a backup in the freezer for having a snack, then this banana nut bread recipe is the perfect option to enjoy. It is a delicious dish that you will love to eat even as a snack at a family party. Have a look at the list of ingredients that you need for cooking this banana bread with walnuts.
- A ½ cup of sugar
- One large egg
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ coarsely chopped walnuts
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 ½ overripe bananas
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Steps to follow
- Put walnuts in a pan and toast them for almost 6-7 minutes. Leave them for getting cold.
- Whisk all-purpose flour in a large bowl along with ingredients like salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- You need another bowl for mixing eggs, sugar, and canola oil. Beat it until this mixture becomes creamy and colored. After that, add the vanilla extract and mashed bananas for making this mixture smoother.
- Mix the ingredients of both the bowls and pour this mixture into the pan. Let it bake for at least an hour so that its top becomes springy. After that, leave this pan for almost 20 minutes and then put it into a rack for letting it cool. You will able to enjoy a tasty dish by following this recipe.
All these recipes are easy to cook and don’t involve too much difficulty. We suggest you follow all of these steps properly for making a tasty dish.
To conclude, we can say that these two are the best ways to create banana bread with walnuts by every means. You can try any of them whenever you want. If you have any other recipe in mind, then please share with us as it will be helpful for fellow readers.